View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #193 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline727 View Post
And do some research on Dyno Dynamics Steady State dynos too and see if you read anything about them being generous.
Lol, so you don't think I know anything about a dyno or tuning just because I think your numbers are alittle high? Trust me, I know that Dyno Dynamics tend to read low, thats why I'm even more skeptical about your 335WHP...You don't think its odd that you don't even have LTH's or shortys with heat soaked style intakes, yet you have numbers higher than 99% of the members on here? Any dyno can read high. You do know they have to be properly calibrated right?

No need to be defensive. Hey, its a forum, discussions and debates is why we're here right? As long as your Z was tuned properly and you can feel the gains is all that matters
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 01-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote