View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #1360 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
I'm not sure if anyone knows, but I feel like the FI TDX midpipe connector with the 4 bolts is extremely similar, if not identical to the HKS Hi Power:

Kinda hard to see, but I wonder if they are the same? I'm looking into getting this kit later this year, and I was curious if I have to give up how nice my exhaust already is.
That picture ^ actually shows the flanges upside down (bottom of the car view). This is the correct orientation showing the top of the exhaust and the way it sits under the car (I have this exhaust on my car).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
^^Sorry but that will not bolt up to the down pipe used with the F.I exhaust system. The two bolt flanges are inverse of what I see there....where the Y-pipe bolts up.
I'm pretty sure they are the same flanges Sasha, however, they may be in a different position (distance) than the the FI system....
I can always bring the car by in the Spring to have you check it out for any custom HKS builds you have orders pending for.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote