View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
snipervirus17
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z NISMO
snipervirus17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
That's what I meant about checking out BP kit. If ur going boosted I think the BP kit will give u the least problems of all the Turbo kits to pass inspection. The location of it will be well hidden and worst case scenario it's a weekend job to take it off (simple install/uninstall). It seems like the easiest route if ur determined to go boosted!
Oh okay, well i think i might research the BP kit a little longer as today is the first time i've ever hear of it and it sounds really interesting. I'm still debating on the supercharged or turbocharged though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
As long as you dont have a CEL you should be okay. The place I go doesn't even check underneath for cats.

That said, my brother has a KA-T on his 240 and the OBD port doesn't work anymore. Luckly my 240 is the same year and color as his
If thats the case I don't really have much to worry about. Do you think I should have a plan for parts or upgrades like o2 sensors and such to make it less likely for the CEL to come on? I might research what elperuano was talking about with the BP setup. That might be a good option for me but I still am cutting towards the TT or the S/C but i'd have to keep researching and researching... and research so i get something that I know I won't regret.

Where at in the carolinas are you if you don't mind me asking?
snipervirus17 is offline   Reply With Quote