View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
make sure both the transmission and diff fluids have been changed at the 18K mark
if so that leaves you with another 8K miles before its needed again. that change of both fluids will run you around $1K

also with 27K miles take a look at the rotors and make sure there are no cracks around the drilled holes and your fingernail cant catch a lip at the top of the rotor

i see its not at the nissan dealership. i would have a nissan tech pull up engine and tranny temp history records as that will give you an idea of how its been treated aswell as VDC OFF STALL STARTS( which is launch control) since its a 2009 with an early VIN # before the reflash. if it has more than a couple i wouldnt buy it. also i would see if they could tell you if its ever been tuned

price isnt too wildy high especially from a dealership but i would be in for about 57Kish on that car with the mileage

maintance isnt too high besides tires and it looks like they have been swapped to a non run flat michelin
Good Advice!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote