View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:08 AM   #1609 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I was scanning through those, but again they're geared towards those that Know what they're doing. (The help files) and without knowing the Correct terminology for what it is I wanna do, I don't know which one's to use...

I would learn best from if there was someone I could take notes from Showing me how to do things, then practice it myself.

For instance, what I want to do with my sigi \/ \/ Is I need to change some of the text for the new parts I've added/removed. And also change the wheels because those are no longer the wheels I wanted or have. And get my wing on there.

But I'm guessing the easier thing would be to setup a shoot and take a pic of My car from that angle so I can crop it from the image and just paste it in the sigi pic, right??
Unless you can get the original .psd file with all the layers, it sounds like you should just make a whole new sig from scratch.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.