Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #1466 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZ85 View Post
quick question guys, can i carry my gun hidden on me while in my family business where i work without a concealed permit? and it's a store in a mini mall where they we pay rent, so i don't know if it's consider "Owned" business. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Please refer to your state and local laws.
That was my reply from my phone. I couldn't see your location on Taptalk.

I AM NOT A LAWYER, but it is my understanding that you can carry without a permit in your home or place of business. I THINK "place of business" means you have to own it. I don't know how it works if you're leasing space. You'll have to dig through the State code on that one.

My suggestion would be to file for your concealed carry permit and wait the 45 days before you start carrying.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote