Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I obviously have or I wouldn't have made my argument. Your comparing a modified car to a proposed factory car. So tell me again at what rpm the turbo begins to spin? The rest of the world does not want to wait for power, when the gas is pressed, they want the desired results now, not in a few seconds.
Your right with the exception that a properly sized turbo will have little to no lag dude. Especially those twin scroll units. Granted most factory cars are not so equiped but some are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Well their V8 versions offer more HP/$ than the Z. The 5.0 is definitely a better performance bargain and has more mod potential.

HP/$ does not equal Performance/$ sorry...Ford has proven that by building a strait line performer not an all around sports car. I am talking about handling in case I'm not implying it.

Please do not mention the Boss 302 as it is not in the price point of the Z and therefore irrelevant.

Last edited by cavemancan; 12-27-2012 at 10:40 AM.
cavemancan is offline   Reply With Quote