View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #325 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning (PM) Folks...!!! I just woke up...

Actually I was awaken by a txt message at 1pm....

Mr.Ire texted me about his Z is having problem on starting this morning after he left for a week...

Took him 5 tries until the engine started.... It's not that cold and it shouldn't be the battery....

Told him aware of the Steering Lock issue since his is a 2010.

Hope he will look into that.. cos I mention that possibility at the beginning he was like "it's fine now..."

I was

I thought: "That's why I ask you aware of it cos it could happen the next time even it starts no problem this time."

Explained more details to him via texts I hope he will really look into it and remove the fuse or whatever.... cos I don't want to see him texting me one day saying "the car won't start at all and it has the key display........"

Seems he doesn't know anything about the steering lock issue... mmm..... how couldn't he knows the issue.....
Hi Mr.alcheng