View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #1615 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

My Nis got low and wide yesterday. Tein S Tech Springs and 15mm H&R spacers all around. She looks great! I will post pictures when I get back from Phoenix this weekend and give her a bath.

I had to go back to the shop this morning and have them patch a slow leak in the left rear tire. I walk in all serious and business like and told them that they had jack my car up. The service manager, who is a friend just stood there with his mouth wide open, and one of the other service guys (another friend) said what's wrong!!! I said my car is all jacked up. The place was silent. And then I told them, I just got a leak in the driver's side rear tire. Everyone cracked up, because yesterday when I picked the car he had told me my bill was going to be significantly higher than the estimates he had given me when I came in to set the appointment. Well, I had that WTF are you talking about look on my face and then he handed me the bill, which was less than the estimate. All the service guys where in the building and they all just start crackin up. I said real funny makin a black guy lose his color.

In the I had the last laugh...pay back is a bitch!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|