View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #1309 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemy View Post
I appreciate the info. I need time to convince the wife to let me do it

Never had F.I before and therefore need to do some homework.. I'm not going for max power with a built motor but rather a setup that I can daily drive and be reliable.

If you have any queestions about the kit, just let me know.

The kit is very flexible. With the standard 1.0 a/r turbine housing you are good for up to 550whp without much effort. You don't need to run your car at that power level. A 7psi spring in the waste gates will net you high 400's at the wheels with 400ft/tq. That is a good amount of power for the street.

If you want to expand down the road and maybe even build your engine, all you have to do is upgrade the turbine housing. This is a $250 item that can be swaped in a matter of minutes.

The rest of the kit is built to support much more than the stock block can handle. The injectors are plenty large (750cc), as is the fuel pump (340lph)....so these are items that you don't have to worry about down the road.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote