View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Just seems like it doesn't really do much since its the inside of the wheel you barely see?

The job looks good and clean, but not sure if from the outside the appearance will change.
The subtle look was what I was going for. I wanted the wheels to look mostly stock, but have that subtle difference for car shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
looks great! and the insides won't look dirty if you don't clean them regularly!
The inside of the barrels being gloss coated and black now will definitely make it easier to keep them clean! I hated having to take the wheels off just to get the barrels decently clean! I think the black will add more depth to the look too. The 305's don't hurt either!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote