View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

After a late Saturday afternoon test drive and sleeping on it before making a decision to make the purchase, I had to wait a whole week to pick up the car.
Saturday: Test drive a Sport Package Z at a dealer about 45 minutes from home. Find out they have a pre-owned 2009 Sport/Touring/NAV with only 3,500 miles on it, that just happened to be Pearl White with Persimmon... the package and colour combo I was willing to order if I had to! I had not researched what a pre-owned Z should go for, so I go home to do a little number crunching and sleep on it.
Sunday: Car dealerships (or at least their finance and title offices) are closed in PA. I decide to sell my Mazdaspeed3 privately rather than trade it on the Z, so I fill out an online loan application with my credit union.
Monday: Get my loan approval in the morning. Call the dealership to make an offer, which they accept. Tried to get them to deliver the car without success, so had to arrange pickup which would have to be Saturday due to my work schedule.
Hung up the phone and proceeded to annoy my co-workers with my happy dance.
Monday Night: Create a profile here.
Tuesday: Call my tint guy and set up an appointment for the Monday after i pick up the car.
Wednesday: Start seriously considering a Fast Intentions exhaust.
Thursday: Research the different configurations for rear fog lights.
Friday: Watch every possible video of Z test drives and comparos.
Saturday: Do some really bad haircuts on people... distracted much? Pick up the car and drive it well into the night.
The thrill still hasn't worn off!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote