View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERMIT View Post
everyone cares about reliability... then spends thousands of dollars on aftermarket parts, which are non-validated, non-warranty, limited testing, etc.. parts known to fail.
You are ignorant and hope you fix yourself. To say we can't have a reliable and modified vehicle is not correct. Depending on the company you purchase from, you can research their R&D methods, user experience with the product and these parts come with a limited warranty from the manufacturer of that product. You are making a blanket statement calling anyone who purchases an aftermarket part dumb because according to you, it WILL make the vehicle more unreliable. There are hundreds here that can attest to a reliable vehicle that's been modded.

Never once has my car abandoned me, refused to operate, nor has ANY aftermarket part I've purchased and installed fail. This is not to say there aren't any issues with some modded vehicles as we know there are, this is me telling you, I'm calling you out on a stereotypical blanket statement that is misguided.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote