View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #155 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Man that looks good . That color with the all black does look sexy . Your right about the wiring. I have a couple of sets to do over the holidays, I'll take pictures of the wire process. Posted some info below.

Man that looks good, great job. Its scary cutting all that stuff up for the first time. Especially making the gap for the turn signal halo to fit into the shroud when mounted. I was freaking out when I first did it. Looks great brother, really nice job .

Quote:
- I didnt really find information on what to wired them to anywhere but some random threat about doing an led strip here on the forum. When you open the headlight there is a small circuit at the bottom side, right next to the parking light. There are 2 LEDs on it. There are 2 cables running to that circuit you need to hook up your Halos and any other lighting you will have to those. Thats ofcourse if you dont want to drill a hole through the back of the headlight and run the cables outside and hook them up to any of the cables at the back as you please.
Her you go, another way to wire it into the parking light from inside the housing with out drilling holes. I think Paperboy posted it. Mr&Mrs lights are wire to the parking light from inside the housing. The resisters are 3m double sided taped to the housing under the light shroud away from the heat.

I ran mine outside through a hole i drilled in the housing but used the same parking light wires only connected outside the light. I would try to not drill holes if you can avoid it. It was my first time when I did it.

Different Halos and Kits different color wires. One always ground & power. I tested mine on a battery to figure out which is which. The light harness wires inside the housing are.

Parking Light Wires:
Black - Ground
Yellow - Power
Blue - Turn signal I think

Or you run a set of wires out of the lights into the center console and route the power from the fuse block to a switch. One and off anytime you want. I am a lazy a$$ so I didn't do it, didn't want to pull the console apart or fish wires through the car.

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote