View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDepp View Post
What did you do?

Me: I'm sitting here biting fingernails, annoying my fiance, drooling over the car galleries here, trying to nap time away, etc. Anything to make time pass faster. It's only two days away, but DAMN that's like a child waiting in anticipation for Christmas morning to open presents he's been scoping in the parent's closet for weeks!

I need advice. Let me know I'm not the only person who was on the edge of insanity a day or two before owning their first Z. How did you deal with it?

Best advice gets rep points.

Congrats OP! And you already did what's the best to deal with the situation - come onto this forum and share the anxiety and excitement with us.

Also yes you are not the only one here. What I did was got onto playstation using 370z make one lap after another so that I was not only looking at my future car but also "driving/racing" it in advance. Time passed pretty fast this way.

Or you can start your mod list now.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote