View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron_Nismo View Post
Ok well I went to a mechanic (not Nissan) and they said labor would be 700-800. Not as bad as some of the posts on here made it out to be lol.

So if Nissan doesn't cover it under warranty then it won't be that bad....but the only issue is finding the part. I still don't know how much the entire subframe is from Nissan. If it's too expensive I'd like to just buy an aftermarket bushing but I still haven't been able to find any other than from SPL.

So...if anybody knows of an aftermarket replacement that will be ok for daily driving please let me know!
Bro this is the cheapest place for factory parts!!! Has all the vendors beat and local dealerships. Give them a shot or get a quote from your dealer and then look up the part here. HANLEES HILLTOP NISSAN
1st is offline   Reply With Quote