View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
How exactly are you supposed to drive a lowered car?

What happens if you're in the middle of a busy street waiting to turn left into a plaza with a steep incline? You're gonna have to take it slow but the street is so busy and theres a huge line behind you.

What happens if you get in the mall, but suddenly see a huge speed bump in front of you and there are cars trailing you, no options but to keep on rolling...?

I know you're supposed to approach inclines with a 45 degree angle but what if that isn't enough?
You drive carefully? All of my cars have been lowered and I drive 100 miles a day. No problems whatsoever... Worry more about driving/avoiding stupid people and worry less about what other people think.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote