View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMobile370Z View Post
Ok so on August 18 i purchased the GT Motorsport 2.5 cat back exhaust for my 370Z. The guy i talked with on the phone said it would take 7 to 10 days to be made an then shipped. It is now a month later and as of wednesday when i called for the 10th time it was finished being made but hadnt been sent out. The salesman said they wanted to use it for testing on there Z with the new supercharger set up and i said i wanted it shipped NOW. Well now its friday and my account at GTM doesnt show any change and i have not recieved email verification of it being shipped either. So i guess i was wondering if anyone has had issues with this company and what would be my best bet should i just wait it out call and get a full refund and purchase an exhaust from Fast Inentions or Stillen or any company that will get a product out in a timely manner. Just never had this issue with a dealer before and kinda feel at a loss right now.
Thank you
Kareem

First of all, Sorry for not meeting your expectation, our Goal here at GTM is always to offer our customers a superior products and customer service

I Yould like to clerify a coupple things reagrding your transacation .

-When you called and order the exhaust, We told you up front that the exhaust have to be made and test fitted before shipping , Unfortunately we ran behind in our fab department due to the release of the twin turbo kit and trying to finish the supercharger kit before sema .

-We are not trying to use you exhaust for testing as you posted, Our R&D car that we use for fitment testing is the car right now that is getting the supercharger kit fitted and that what cause the delay for your part.

-When you called on Friday we offered you a discount for all delay and we told that we will guaranty the exhaust to be there Friday so you can make you event and you seemed ok with that

At this point i think the best thing to do is to issue you a refund which i will do today and i will call you tomorrow with that confirmation.

Again sorry for not meeting you Expectation

Sam
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote