View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #38 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Thanks Galeforce. I used the calculator using the 19x9.5 I listed. That's what Work used on their 370Z in that picture. The calculator said it would stick out 6mm more and be 20mm deeper in the wheel well. I think it'd fit, but not 100% sure. And what happens if I get coil overs and the car drops an inch?

Those rims sure are sexy though
You might run into issues with coil overs. But if you're only dropping an inch you *should* be ok. Worse case, you need to raise the car up a bit, or go with an aggressive alignment up front. Give Eric a call at gettourwheels.com. He's right on the ball with this stuff.