Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #82 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
One of them said that a turbo charged version of the BRZ's FA engine will be going into the new WRX/STi, but not in the BRZ itself.
The sources for the Cayman has not been confirmed, nor has a renowned automotive publisher said anything regarding this. It doesn't make sense that they would put a turbo 4 in another Porsche either. Noone will buy a 911 with a flat 4, noone will buy a Panamera with a flat 4, noone will buy a Cayanne with a flat 4, maybe if they offered a smaller SUV, but why would Porsche compete that low in the market?

I obviously like FI, as I'm having two superchargers being slapped on my car, I don't dispute that FI has done amazing things for the tuner market, so I agree with you guys on this. I just like seeing a confirmation from the automaker. Sometimes the things we ask for are terrible ideas. Thunderbird, Chevy SSR, PT Cruiser, Prowler (needed a V8), Aztek?!?, reinvented Cougar (thank God they euthanized it) I think we all can agree, anything that improves upon what we have today is a move in the right direction, regardless if they go NA or FI

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote