Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #55 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I know what you mean, I mean 30k range, should have sid that. I think we'll see a drop in the base price of the next gen Z by $1000 from the 2014 model. Nissan always does that at the start of a new generation with the Z. But the upper prices are going to be higher than whats out i'm sure.

I'm not saying a lighter car will cost porsche prices. I'm saying that the v6 wont be able to make a 3000 lb car and thats the goal. To keep the V6 it would be too costly. Corvette is a 3100lb v8, look at its pricing. with a discount it starts @ 44k, without 50k. Nissan doesn't discount Z pricing and they will not be giving us corvette,cayman chassis designs for half off. lol Thats all I'm saying. Maybe hyundai can though? They're the kings of discount performance.
hence why hyundai's performance is far less lol you ever race a genesis coupe? it's a joke

also you can get discounts you just gotta know the right people....trust me.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote