View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #1260 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
??

I don't hear a hiss at all with non-resonated HFCs 18" resonators on the cans. I will say that cabin noise is now "beyond comfortable" and I'm ordering some more GTmat stuff to coat the interior to compensate. Girlfriend wore earplugs to/from a Christmas party on Sat night to passive-aggressively voice her displeasure.

My situation may be exacerbated since I ditched my spare and there's a big hollow space in the rear of the vehicle.
go look up my one start up and rev vid on youtube. i'd link it but i'm at work and youtube is blocked for me to fine the URL. my youtube username is fpenvy just like on here. you will hear the hiss for sure you can link there if you want to for others to see.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote