View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #6529 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Jeremy clarkson's car of the year is the toyota gt 86 (toyoburu twins in america)

I don't agree with that. I would vote focus st. Same price better performer and much much better daily driver. Only thing worse is driving feel because of the low weight of the frs and nice steering feel. IL tested the st vs frs (stock vs stock) at autox and the st beat the frs by like 6 seconds....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
I still prefer the dynamic of the FRS/BRZ over the ST. But the ST is definitely much faster stock for stock. It has wayyyy more grip.

It made C&D's 10 best for this year, so that's nice.
LIKE us on Facebook!