View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutokuZ View Post
When I was living in HI with my Evo, there was a crazy cat lady with about ten cats, that would roam around our house. They used to climb all over my Evo, and even crawl into my HKS Ti exhaust That didn't bother me too much, until they started bringing fleas with them, into my yard.
So needless to say, I wanted these cats gone! Well, about five cans of tuna soaked with antifreeze slid under my car later, the cats were no longer to be found.......
I hate cats!
we did that to kill/keep away these massive groundhogs that were tearing up my yard
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote