View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #185 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Almost scared to post in this thread with all the bro-mance going on.

I am planning on attending ZdayZ next year and it will be my first attendance to such an event. Although I have been to Deals Gap on sportbikes so know what to expect as far as the roads and craziness some of the clubs put on up there.

My question is how late is too late to reserve a cabin or room at the lodge. Or has that window passed?

Let the games shenanigans begin!
if you want a cabin i'd say to call asap.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote