View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #5994 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
although it's really personal preference, a chief once told me sashimi should pair with cold Sake...

The TC-3, got a huge delay on its release at that time, mainly because the torque-steer issue from the motor... somehow they fixed the problem.

Before I retired the TC-3, the last race it participate was a 12-hours endurance.

Yup, 12-hours, from 12am to 12pm, with a stock motor.

We managed to won the first place, I forgot how many laps we were over the 2nd place but it was about 100+ for sure....

7 turns motor is crazy, but since you guys have the track which has a long straight-way... why not??

And we run 5 mins race too, with the 8-9 turns..

dang... my hands are getting "itch" now....

Those are fun stuffs man.. and it can be complicate if you want to setup the chassis right...

I just text my friend about the details and prolly I will do a practice run in about 2 weeks, then we decide which class and which chassis to run...
mr.alcheng- dang on that 12hrs endurance race. wow, that's crazy standing out there for such a long time. how many drivers did you have for this race?

yah, the setups were pretty intimidating for the races. as you know even just tires we had to have all sorts of different compounds with different inserts inside...for concrete, asphalt, carpet, hot, cold, not so hot, wet?! i can't see myself doing that again. it's a lot of work just to prep the car, batteries, motor.

i guess now days it's a lot easier with the battery and motor.. .. no need to discharge, no commutator to cut, etc.