View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #41 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Talked with them, and we agreed to keep it between us. Because it isn't something they can do for everyone and this was circumstantial. So I'll respect their wishes on the matter. I also edited the previous post to further keep that confidential. Bullitt, can you edit the first couple sentences from your quote please

Also, my car is being transported later today. I'm asking My Wife to take some pics and a video of her going away. I did want to get pics of all the parts I just bought too, but the brake kit is supposed to arrive today and be on that truck. I also asked if they can send me the baseline dyno they take when they get my car so I can get a best case scenario of it's current state. I'm hoping they can get a snap shot of all the stuff they are throwing on as well. My journal is filled with too much text and not enough pics!