View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #5706 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I got a personal sized molten cake with vanilla bean ice cream, a card with 3 sentences and an I'm sorry, don't be mad.
I am sorry, but that is pretty lame. Life is too short to not appreciate those whom we love and, in my case, love us back for reasons unknown. Maybe there are some in the world who do not recognize milestones such as birthdays and anniversaries as being events to celebrate, to take a minute to exrpess how much the other person means to them. Who knows the reasons for those who seem to take things and people for granted? I don't.

Make him pay a price. You know how to do that, right? You have more power than you amy realize and you should put it to use. Get cold and distant for a little while.