View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm absolutely excited. I couldn't sleep, kept thinking about when I get home, the process, anything I need to send with the vehicle. Brain was going full throttle.

I have a feeling I need to send my stock crank and alternator pulley with the vehicle. I would just say adjust the pulleys on the SC, but I have no idea if the NST crank pulley will hold up to two superchargers tugging at it. I know GTM doesn't care for aftermarket crank pulley's, but I have nothing but good things to say about mine. If they come off in one piece, I'm sure they will be a quick sell. Same with the AEM CAI that has to come off. Maybe do a $500 bundle package on them when I get home. Will help pay for the tires I'm gonna need after I destroy mine.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 02-05-2013 at 06:54 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote