View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #179 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Altered View Post
Got the PM. Not trying to throw a wrench into the mix, but I was just thinking about it, and does meeting at 6:30 seem a bit on the late side? I mean, it gets dark like 7:20 now, so if other ppl arrive late, there may not be a lot of time to socialize, take photos, etc., while we still have daylight. I know Lance is with me on this one, fellow photographer, we like to shoot with sunlight.

Sooooo, I was thinking maybe we could meet up an hour or so earlier, say 5? Give the late ppl plenty of time to arrive for group photos and such, and we could probably beat the evening dinner rush if we get in a bit earlier.
We can do that if everyone agrees. I guess the problem is we aren't even sure if we're going to be able to get together in one group if the parking situation doesn't work out.

Does 5PM work for everyone else?... it's fine with me and Jon has a good point about the dinner rush
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote