View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carbon Signal Slip On Spoiler & OEM

Hey guys,
I need MAF's so these are for sale... IMG 0729 - YouTube

I have an OEM Black Rear Spoiler and a Carbon Signal Spoiler Fiber Glass, unpainted for $300.00 will ship at buyers expense. I'll even mount new 3m tape to the OEM spoiler for you.

The OEM Spoiler came off Kellyefields Car. Below are some pictures, all the OEM hardware his there, the CS spoiler is fiberglass and slips on the OEM spoiler. Both are in good shape, I was going to put them on my car but I am struggling to get new MAFS. Any questions let me know..

I have seen these CS molded to the OEM Spoiler and I have seen them mounted and painted.. Either way they are nice.. I added some examples below.. Thanks for looking !

What I am selling: $300.00

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 11-30-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote