View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #110 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
lolol I just posted this in the NGC forum, lets see if I can brew some interest on that side and maybe I'll book a cabin too if there are any left.. :\
when i got mine last week they said they were low on cabins like 1 of each 2 BR style left and a couple 1 BR.

i was told i have a 2BR hickory but the number i was told doesnt match up on their map thing. but i was also told by forum members they didnt get their cabin numbers til the checked in lol

and khoi if someone who's been there tells me how much space is actually in these things i'll then decide what im doing. i think one of my friends wants to roll down with me for the trip just to get out of town for a few days.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote