View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #298 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

The clip i uploaded was my Z with NO exhaust.....strait headers. I have no idea how it would sound with eaxhaust, cats, etc.... JTran has figured out the cam timing but its the lift that he cant figure out at the moment. He hasnt messed with it for about 2 weeks, many other cars and projects going on at the shop. Im still waiting on parts and fab work so my car is down at the moment. I dont think ill have comparable numbers untill after xmas. I know he was able to make 29 more wtq @ 2900 rpm. He told me VVEL timing adjustments will help at low mid range but the top of the rev range will benifit more from the lift adjustments when we get to that point. There is still alot more to figure out safely, im not trying to rebuild vq37 heads.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote