View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #64 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
The cabin # is not in stone, you might get another cabin the day you sign-in because that one might be down for maintenance or some other reason. It has happened before to a couple of my friends, but they will give you one with the same amount of bedrooms.
ok sounds good. i just wanted the hickory since they are the newer ones. i mean i hope i get one for what i paid lol

also sidenote: are all you MAZOC guys doing the ghey Z train down to zdayz?
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote