View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #1212 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
There's something in us as men that pushes us through to go an make that bread. I work in the oil patch and know this first hand. But I'm 30 now I have a bad knee and back, I've learned that you have to fully recover before you get back to work. Hope all is well Sasha and that you get a full and speedy recovery.
Completely agree. Being Military, no one wants to say they're too hurt to work. Even when they are given profiles, they exceed their limits continue to injure themselves. It doesn't help that profiles have a negative connotation, but that paper should not be used as an indicator for performance. Hell, being in this $hit hole as a Contractor is so much more mentally draining than it was in uniform. A lot of the Military stereotype contractors as not worth their paycheck. But every time I go back to my can, I'm mentally drained from banging my head on their piece of $hit network that is beyond comprehension in the sheer magnitude of it's terribleness. It looks like a hack job from the "Geek Squad".

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote