View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #160 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
The car is the base model with, I believe the sport package or whatever they call the cosmetic package with air dam or wing across the back. In Jackson County Missouri, I believe the sales tax is 7.35%. The car has no other extras. It has an MSRP slightly above 29K but they want 31K. Now, if they won't come down, do I walk and wait? What I don't like is the idea of losing the car may make me jump when I should wait. You folks are doing me a great service and I really appreciate it. I have been a Mazda man for years, six Rx7s in all and am ready to make the jump. They tried to sell me a 2008 Rx8 much cheaper and then an Altima coupe. I want the Z.
what dealership and what color is it? 29k won't include the sports package but it might have a spoiler. If you give the dealership I can see the car and double check the options
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote