View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #151 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Thanks for all the help. When you say invoice, do you mean the msrp or the final sticker? The paper in the window has an msrp of 29K+. The final price is 31K+. They want to give me 20K for my SUV and 1K for the 86 Rx7. They came up with a price of 35K for the Z based on the payoff difference on the SUV (I owe 25,600). I figure they are adding the 6 grand payoff difference to the Z, discounting 1 grand for my Mazda, which comes out to 36 grand. Then they must have discounted the Z 1 grand. Would you go for this? I thought they should come down 2 grand more. What do you think? Right now they are offering a payment of $554. Again, I am close.
not to throw a monkey wrench in the mix but have you talked with FuszNissan yet?

he still has z's in stock according to this and he isnt far from you i dont think...

370 Inventory (Located in Midwest)