View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #341 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

I just decided to make the 4-5 hour drive to Montreal so I can watch UFC 154 with some friends.

The UFC has really dropped the ball for this event, nobody under 18 permitted to enter weigh-ins, the location for weigh-ins is horrible in relation to the hotels and Bell Centre, Dana White admitting to over pricing tickets, and a so-so card. Because of this I will actually be able to get tickets cheap.

The party before and after the fights are usually better than the fights themselves. I am also preparing for an all out riot if GSP loses. Those french people are crazy! lol

I think Condit has a really good chance to beat GSP as long as if they both come to fight.