View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

I was kind of in the same boat, infact I almost made a GTR work when i bought my 370Z. I personally like the interior of the 370Z much better, it looks much better than the GTR's IMO. A big thing for me is the mod bug, if I bought one I would be tempted to mod it and void any sort of warranty there is on the car. If something happened to it because of a MOD I would be SOL.

Not to mention Nissian keeps track of the launch's you do and anymore than 5 (atleast this is what the dealership told me) you will void your powertrain warranty. If I owned the car I would do 5 an hour, lol.

So I turned to making the 370Z into my own while making it much much faster and more unique.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote