View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #1602 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

He removed the pics because HKYStormfront wasn't happy with them being rehosted (if I understand correctly).

That said, Z1 weighed in on my other thread on the subject and basically said it's a fool's errand for now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
The grille is not going to be something easily had. That grille shown in the first post does not even exist anymore on THAT exact car. The NISMO RC shown in that image was pulled apart and redone to meet Grand-AM specs. Many of the parts shown in the original media pictures of the RC have either been changed or completely scrapped.

Like all other NISMO RC components, getting them will take an act of Congress and most likely deep pockets to get as Japan does not easily release those parts to just anyone...Not event to Nissan North America.

As far as the CF Ducts go, there has been discussion by a few parties who have looked into reproducing them. No ETA or final word on pricing.
I asked them to keep me posted because I really like the look but there is no chance in hell I'm paying $1200 for those two parts. That's silly. You could buy an entire new front bumper for that.