View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
Just wanted to say thanks and it's been a great run and a fantastic time on the forum. But i plan on staying a member and keeping in touch.....

Had to make a tough choice today with a growing family and traded my beloved 370 in today on a new Maxima. But with the maxima it wasn't so bad. It's a pretty darn good 4 door sports car. even with front wheel drive and cvt trans.
the paddle's are a nice touch.

i got the model with the sports package that came with 19in wheels which look will close to the 19in rays on the 370. the car is quick, well built and drives great. anyway guys thanks for all the good advice the last couple of years.
i'll be around.... because i love the 370 brand and won't to keep current on the car......................
You made a good decision for your family. You'll be back in a Z in the future. I love the new Maxima's. Any pics of the new wheels?