View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
I think this has been covered before, well I think it was similar, something like do you regret getting the sp model and not the nismo instead something like that.

But as far as your concern goes, I would say that is what mods are for. I mean I have seen a sports package model changed to a Nismo with OEM parts. Only thing that most people cant really change is their transmission. Although I bet there is a way to do that too.

But since their isnt a thread exactly like this one, might as well make a new one with a poll. As for me wouldn't change a thing, color, specs, model, year, LOVE my Z!
Yeah I think this has been covered before too. 7AT vs 6MT something like that. And for god's sake please don't bring it on again coz people will fight the hell out of it. Both 7AT and 6MT are nice!
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote