View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I think a lot of NA guys hit this wall. Look below for my semi off topic rant

I can't enjoy my car currently, but I was getting the power itch as well. I don't run around and race everything with wheels so I have no measuring tool. My 1/4 traps aren't very indicative of my mods either. (was about 100mph in Las Vegas; 2200ft elevation, 85F at night). Thinking about ordering a resonator to check the difference with my existing HFC, ordering new spark plugs (bad O2 and car running super rich), putting the Motordyne manifold back on and telling my Wife to dyno it :P The way I see it, it won't make less than the 304whp / 243lbft tq (AUG)I put down last time... I think my problem is, for what I have done, my numbers seem too low coming from a dynojet without something being wrong. If you want to argue the baseline, It was 270whp (FEB) at it's highest. And best dyno on the same machine was 316 (MAR). 12whp / 5lbft tq diff doesn't seem like a lot, but I think it's considerable when factoring tuning. I'm gonna tell my Wife to Dyno it again for me haha. I want moar!

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote