View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #128 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Okay, I am going to take a ton of pictures and log the hole install in a DIY. KellyFields sent me this link today 370Z Stillen supercharger DIY instructions wortmeister did an awesome job and re-wrote the Stillen Instructions to account or issue he worked though during his install.

This is were I'm at right now. COGs on, Impeller in, Intake painted K51 to match the car, just doesn't look dark enough.

Using this to make a brace that keeps the mounting plate from flexing.. I call it the Osiris Design. Once I get it aligned I'll mark the pulley and mill it down at the machine shop to make some clearance between the fender and the face of the pulley.

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote