View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Why post if your not going to help? Man people annoy me!

Anyway I do not know much about this but two people I know for sure that are very very nice, and will help out are: MrSqueeze and Nut_N_Much

Nut_N_Much is currently doing this on his own and has posted a few pics in his build journal so check it out Click Here. MrSqueeze was the first I know of to use this setup and has moved on to bigger better things. He is also a wealth of knowledge for this setup.
What's annoying is to see a custom built motor and water/meth on an outdated kit. Put that thing to good use. If you guys wanna help him with that beast go get some groceries go ahead.. It's annoying to see such potential go to waste.. Carry on guys, don't forget to hold hands while u cross the street!
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote