View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Glad you got this going finally! Cant wait to see that turbo kit. If he would of been local my AT would have been sitting in his shop with or without his permission lol
I'm sure you could use a vacation. Road trip to Sasha's place?

Everything is a pain in the butt. Nobody want my money so I'm doing it all myself. Two things I don't do, 1. paint cars, and 2. weld.

Local body shops don't want my car taking up space because they are making good money doing insurance work. I finally found a place that will spray the kit for me, I just need to do the body work.

This is what I've been up to on the weekend,

IMG_7424 by J M Gale, on Flickr

I'm also trying to find someone that can/will weld Stainless Steel for me so I can repurpose my Berk exhaust. I really like the the look and sound of the Berk but as you know, it won't bolt up to the turbo piping without modification. The easy way is selling the Berk stuff and buying FI (which bolts right up). I just don't care for the way the canisters are on the FI, look a little Honda Civic'ish to me. Having said that, I will probably go with the FI.