View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #126 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Shifting gears to Super Charger

Just got my Dyno Time Scheduled for Next Saturday. Looks like I can start the install this week.. Can't wait.. Still waiting on gauges, and trying to figure out were the trans cooler lines go. Everything should be gtg.

I talked to the tuner about line pressures, there is a guy on this forum that used him to data log and dial in the line pressures. He has had no issues since. I saw him do 15 pulls on Kellys car to get his dialed in so I am comfortable using him. Hate the shop but the tuner is the best in South Florida and doesn't want his name associated with a bad tune.

So another project, then we will get back to learning how to Carbon Fiber everything on & in the car .
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote