View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #105 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

You guy's are crazy... Don't walk out, I'll have angry wives at my door . Worked on it some more.. The top can't adjust down, the FB Glass Mold is way off and cracking the more I try to push it in the right place.
The finder is staying on for now so I can work on it..

- Robert: The top door bracket, I think your right about filing it some and oval out the hole. That should allow some adjustment.

- Those mounting tabs by the lights are crap, worried about braking it. I brake it and I'll have an excuse to get metal ones, colored match.

Not quitting, just letting my back chill. So far I feel like re-drilling holes in new locations and using nylock nuts. I'm worried cuz if I loose it, I'll take a sledge hammer to it.. Rather tear and engine apart and rebuild it.. You guys that do this stuff a lot are awesome, mad respect for you!!!

Here are some pics:
You can see some cracking, that hole panel flars up, thats why the fenders high.. If I can get it adjusted I'll cut it off and re-glass at the right angle..

Here is the gap at the light.. The hole fender is twisted, so it pushes into the light leaving a good size gap at the bottom.

Hood line is a little better..

Door jams are good, side skirt is a cluster F_ _k up front will tighten and drill my own holes!

1/3 Done

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 11-10-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote