View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:59 AM   #97 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I think that size looks good! If you do it to much smaller (just the rear quarter) it will look out of place.

On another note the guy at work that hydro dips says he can get a print with skulls on it. He is going to show them to me when he gets a chance.
Thats awesome to here, it would be a nice touch. O ya, the paint came in so I'm fitting the fenders today. I will trying not to F_ _ k it up to bad.. Everyone who knows what there doing is tied up, so I'm just diving in head first..

Also building the SC. Last night a stupid person pulled out in front of me coming home from the club meet! I had the SC in the back... Well my Milwaukee Sub has a new component in it now!!! The most expensive Super Charged Subwoofer on the market..
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote