View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #148 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys, so GB is not being very cooperative with the reservations. We are looking at a party of around 12-16 right now and they WILL NOT make a reservation for us due to other parties bigger than ours for that day. So, we're going to need to show up early and probably wait it out, which is OK since we plan on chilling out with our cars for a while.

I think we should all try to work out an optimal target time to eat. It's going to be busy as it's a Saturday night so we need to allow some time since GB is being a bitch and won't work with us.

I say we plan to meet at around 6:30 and hope that they can get us a table within the next 2 hours.

If necessary there are some other dining options nearby.

Sorry guys... thought I was going to be able to get a solid reservation but we are just too small.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 09-15-2009 at 07:39 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote